Developing a useful product that consumers love is the first step to business success. Next, you must find a suitable form of packaging to protect your product, while also allowing your brand to stand out amongst a sea of competitors.
In this case, many companies are investing in a very special form of packaging that offers numerous benefits. When you want consumers to take notice of your goods, custom printed stand-up pouches are a quality option to consider. This guide covers a few key basics to help you make an informed decision.
What Is a Stand-Up Pouch?
Chances are, you’ve seen an abundance of stand-up pouches on store shelves. This form of packaging features a durable pouch capable of standing on its own without the help of hooks or supports. Along with impressive durability, this packaging captures the attention of consumers in a way that other forms of packaging fail to do.
As a person scans store shelves when shopping, they’re far more likely to notice a stand-up pouch as compared to packaging that lies flat. And because you can emblazon pouches with customized graphics and logos, they’re also a highly effective marketing tool.
What Products Go Well with Stand-Up Pouches?
Stand-up pouches are compatible with numerous products, from custom coffee packaging to laundry detergent and virtually everything in between. They can hold all types of substances, including solids, powders, and liquids.
Along with their visual appeal, they also safeguard products from spoilage and other forms of damage, which can increase their shelf life. Pouches come with resealable closures, which keeps contents fresh for much longer when compared to other forms of packaging.
As a versatile form of packaging, a stand-up pouch can accommodate many products and numerous applications. That’s why so many manufacturers have chosen this packaging option in recent years.
What Features Do Stand-Up Pouches Offer?
Because customization can elevate this already innovative packaging to the next level, stand-up pouch packaging offers the following customizable features:
- Sizes – Pouches come in small, medium, and large to best accommodate the needs of product manufacturers. It’s also possible to customize sizing to suit your specific needs.
- Finishes – Pouch finishes include gloss, matte, metallized, and soft-touch matte. Selecting the right finish can enhance visual appeal and draw the attention of consumers.
- Windows – Choose between transparent and clouded windows to ensure customers can see what’s inside the pouch.
- Tear Notches – Tear notches are an optional feature that greatly improves convenience. Tear notches allow for easy opening of the pouch without the need for scissors or other cutting tools.
- Closures – In addition to standard press-to-close zippers, pouches can also feature a child-safe zipper depending on the type of product.
Regardless of which features you choose and how you opt to customize those features, you can rest assured that stand-up pouches are resistant to punctures, tears, and other forms of damage that can compromise your product.
Product Packaging You Can Depend On
When seeking reliable packaging for your precious products, stand-up pouches have a lot to offer. And because this packaging is fully customizable, you can find the best possible option to meet the needs of your business.